Saturday 19 January 2013

SSSP: De cup-a-cake has a show-err

Hello.. [I' ve posted this on 23/02/2013, due on 19/01]
Welcome to another Sunday Stamping Sneak Peek (SSSP)..
The theme for this week from AIS is an accent nail- see what I did with the title- I wrote it with an accent. Onto my nails for you to see.

Backstory- I was invited to a baby shower afternoon tea, and couldn't find my stamping plate with a baby bottle on it. I already had the full mani of Gloss n Sparkle- unicorn droppings, and it reminded me of cupcake sprinkles, so I modified it.

Accent nail.
Base: China Glaze- senorita bonita
Stamping polish- color club- harp on it
Image plate: CH15
poshe- topcoat
(sun)

(shade)

Base polish: essence- frozen queen (right hand), essence- sparkling water lily (left hand)
Gloss 'n Sparkle- unicorn droppings, China Glaze- Senorita bonita , color club- harp on it
Stamping polish: konad- red
Image plate: CH15
poshe- topcoat

(shade)

(sun)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?