Thursday 24 January 2013

AUS: Maate

Hello.. This mani is one of my Aussie themed.
Remember I'm only using Australis, Ulta3 and Sportsgirl brand polish.
I'll put the nail pics up first, then do an explanation after..
 

 Australis: flip flops
 
?
 Ulta3: allure
 
 Sportsgirl. Nail it!: volcanic sparks
 
Stamping plate: BM304
Stamping polish: konad- white
 
  • 2 coats of Ulta3- Allure (except 3rd nail).
  • Saran/glad wrap technique: with Australis- flip flops over 2 nails, with Sportsgirl- volcanic sparks over pinky.
  • Stamping over each nail.

 
 
Okay, so you have perused my mani. Are you wondering why its got happy faces stamped on it?
Well hear me out, remember the post title- MATE!
Of course, a mate is someone who is good for a party in a group, and is fun. These nails are a group of smiley face mates! Now where's my drink, mate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?