Friday 28 December 2012

Part 2: Top 10 plus 1. My favourite polishes

 

Hello.. Herein I have continued to provide a review of my favourite polish things as a conclusion to 2012.. If you want to do so also, the google doc is here :)

 
1. Best image plate: I heart polish 2012 cheeky plate (CH40) [used in 2012 post]
 
2. Best online polish purchase: Duri Rejuvacote
 
3. Best thing I found out from a blog: loodie polish remover recipe
 
4. Best group on facebook: Aussie nails 
 
5. Best I own from ulta3 brand: black plum [used in 2012 post]
 
6. Best I own from essence brand: irreplaceable [used in 2012 post]
 
7. Best I own from b collection by bloom: Mykonos [used in 2012 post]

8. Best I own from Butter London: disco biscuit
 
9. Best I own from Models own: champagne
 
10. Best ordinary polish for stamping: ulta3- orchid
 
11. Polish untried for the longest time: boots no.7- lucky lilac
 
 
Have you done a best of 2012 post?
Which of these do you also have?
Are there any you are going to your wish list?

Let me know in the comments..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?