Thursday 15 November 2012

Days passing with a purpose

Hello.. I want to share a song with you that I absolutely wish I could keep on repeat 24 hours a day.
My favourite line is Heaven's got a plan for you.




Please click though to the awesome song by Swedish House Mafia..

Remember the book I mentioned I was completing.? Today was day 27 from the 40 day book.


No matter what the content is, it's given me a routine to be able to have an allocated time where i can reflect on God's word and use the opportunity to instill changes to become focused on my purpose. 



I think that after I have finished the complete 40 days, I will redo it again later, maybe in 6-12 months. I am interested in seeing that if I make changes and the notes in the margin will still apply later down the track. 

I also have another book in mind that I'm going to use after the Rick Warren book is complete, written by an Aussie female author. I've had it for a while and haven't set aside time to read through it previously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?