Monday 1 October 2012

What to do now the 30Day Challenge is over?

Hello.. Here is the magic post where I have a go at an awesome mani someone did during the 30 Day Challenge; as well as a tally of how many new polishes I have had to accommodate in the nail polish palace- aka silver helmer.


Polish: ulta3- purple pumps, sportsgirl (Nail it!)- phoenix
Crescent: L'oreal- mystic blue

 

Inspired by:
http://purple-polish.blogspot.fi/2012/09/31-day-challenge-day-18-half-moons.html
I loved this mani because of the bright polish colours and the pretty looops on the half moon. Earlier in the month when it was half moon mani day I cheated and used stamping plate image in the crescent shape.
Today I used the image from purple-polish as inspiration to complete a mani similar to hers.

 
 
 

In total I have used:
16 (days 1-10) +
19 (days 11-20) +
10 (days 21-30)
= 45 previously untried polish bottles :)




Join the "This is Halloween challenge" !!!!!     Today's theme (Ocober 1) is horror movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?