Saturday 22 September 2012

SSSP: Someone else must choose

Hello.. Welcome to another Sunday Stamping Sneak Peek (SSSP)..
The theme for this week from AIS is "get another person to choose the image plate"..

I simply asked my nephew to choose a number between 1 and 50, he choose 40. I'll be using my new cheeky plates.



Base polish: essence- better late than never
Accent: essence- time for romance
Stamping polish: ulta3- gold rush fever, konad- white pearl (thumb)
Image plate: CH50 (thanks for choosing little man.)




Inside pics (cross fingers the sun will shine tomorrow?)
Update: first 2 pics in post are taken outside in the sun..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?