Saturday 29 September 2012

SSSP: French tips

Hello.. Welcome to another Sunday Stamping Sneak Peek (SSSP)..
The theme for this week from AIS is using a french tips design stamp.

I bought essence- french tip stickers during the week, so I could line up the stamp, but I forgot to use them before I stamped.. always next time.

The stamping didn't make it at the tips of my nails, but I like the way they are in the middle- like a bow on a present.

Started with a skittles of base colours- all newly acquired polish.


Stamping polish: Konad- white, Ulta3- gold rush fever
Image plate: CH24 (bow), CH54 (shopping text)
Black nail bits- for centre of bow.



3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?