Friday 21 September 2012

From my heart

Hello.. Disclaimer: this post hasn't got beauty or nail stuff in it...

But here's a pic of my awesome shoes I'm wearing every time the sun decides to peek out, since I purchased them last week..



I want to share 2 songs that have recently been on the popular radio station, and I believe have changed me..



The lyrics in the song some nights:
"Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for"= My one on my long list of questions to God.
"When I look into my nephews eyes, you wouldn't believe the most amazing things"= The love I have for my nephew who I have looked after since he was 6 months old.



The lyrics in the song I will wait:
"And I'll kneel down, wait for now"=  I won't be rushed, but have to simply stop and listen.
"Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold"= Reaching out to God.

I have finished the Alpha course held at 1330. They will be held every term from now on- contact Natasha if you are keen and in the Scoresby, Vic area.

I put my name down to be baptised. Haven't told my family yet..

Trying to not be distracted by my ipad and the array of the Internet and read God's word. I'm starting another course at 1330 called Foundation- it's based on Purpose Driven Life, going for 40 days. Hoping that this can give me the basis I desire for my life..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?