Tuesday 4 September 2012

4- green. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello..I am loving the different polish everyone is using for this challenge, I think I shall create a shopping list as we go.

Today's [30 day challenge/ untrieds] is my essence colour3: seasons of extremes- "we are all bright". I started with this greeny polish, then I attack one nail with the purple glitter end, as well as cover one nail with black, then the purple glitter also- to see the difference in the effect.


On to the pics.

Creamy green colour.
 
The nail on left, added the shimmery glitter top coat.
 
The nail on the right, with black polish, and added the shimmery glitter top coat.
 
 
What has been the most outstanding polish you have seen on others so far during this challenge?
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?