Sunday 30 September 2012

29- Inspired by the supernatural. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello.. It's nearly over :(
The [30 day challenge/ untrieds]; the posting every day without fail; the trying to capture the sun to take photos outside..

My mani today used the following:
Base polish: essence- ultimate pink
Stamping polish: ulta3- gold rush fever, konad- pastel blue, konad- purple pearl
Image plate: BM311 (love words), CH3 (heart), BM13 (cross), CH31 (music notes)

Inspiration:
My supernatural mani is based on the love that God provides for us all. Something that is greater than we could ever imagine in size, and depth.
I believe it fits into the category for supernatural because His love is out of this world.



I included the music notes stamping because I could not imagine a life without music/ songs in it.
John6:30Amp.
Galatians4:31Amp.



Also, I put a layer of essie- matte about you over the mani. I'll update with an extra pic tomorrow for you :)

[Update: here's the pic, with the matte topcoat]

Aaaaaaaand- only a few days left of the magnificent manis from the group linking up in the untrieds/ 30 day challenge.
How many untried polishes do you still have?
How many did you get through this past month?
Or how many polish bottles have you "rescued" from the shops this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?