Friday 21 September 2012

21- Inspired by colour. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello.. Today's polish for the [30 day challenge/ untrieds] is inspired by the name of a polish colour.
My pick is from b collection by bloom- Edinburgh.

Exactly 12 months ago, I was in the UK on a Topdeck trip, and we stayed a few days in Edinburgh, Scotland.. My favourite attraction in the city was the Camera Obscura. It's right near the Edinburgh Castle :) Travel pics to follow :)




On to the polish for day 21 out of our 30..
It's a lovely emerald green colour, but if I swipe a thin layer onto paper, it had dark grey undertones.


Stamping: konad- white.
Image plate: CH40





I have loved posting every day, but it's been a big commitment, lucky I'm off work for school holidays today, until the challenge finishes. All day nail art/ Internet trawling sessions for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?