Sunday 2 September 2012

2- orange. [30 day challenge/ untrieds]

Hello.. I don't make it a regular thing to wear orange polish, but I have 2 I can use today for   [30 day challenge/ untrieds].

Rimmel- pop! & nail it! (sportsgirl)- Phoenix.

RI used 2 coats of pop on all but accent nail (ring finger). It got 2 coats of Phoenix on it.


On the left hand I used 1 coat of pop on all nails. This polish went on great and though it is a light colour, so you get a VNL, but there are no patches.
On top I put 1 coat of Phoenix, which gave it a different look from the polishes on their own.


This then reminded me of ulta3- crazy in my collection. So put it on 1 nail to compare (ring finger).

It's not a match. The ulta3 is more jelly like, I needed 2plus coats to get the colour the same shade.. Crazy does have the shimmer like phoenix does, but it is much smaller and more greeny instead of the goldy shimmer in the sportsgirl..
 


Tomorrow:  an untried Yellow ?




1 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?