Sunday 26 August 2012

SSSP: Pulsating pink and purple.

Hello.. Welcome to another Sunday Stamping Sneak Peek (SSSP)..
The theme for this week from AIS is Pulsating pink and purple.
The wording reminds me of the pulsating or throbbing you feel in your bones after a night out with the loudest music you ever remember.

The thought of Pulsating pink= the brightest pink polish I had in my collection.
Stamped with the amazing purple stamping polish.

My iphone couldn't deal with the awesome brightness of the pink ...


The stamping image I had in mind was a beating heat, the pulse running through your body.

 

Right hand.

Left hand.







Base polish: NYC- show off (Ulta3 dupe is "Fruit Tingle") over white
Stamping polish: konad- purple
Image plate:BM317

 
Do you have any polish colours that the camera doesn't play nice with?
Perhaps I'm asking for too much from my iphone camera?

See you next time :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?