Wednesday 8 August 2012

Pole-ish or pol-ish: My week in nails

Hello.. the past week has been so cold, and with the London Olympics- the Australian team need my support my showing you all my colourful recent manis ..

I rummaged to find my Aussie brands of polish in our colours of green and gold.



The easiest mani I could think of, I couldn't find any stamping that was sporty or Australian themed.



Also I did this mani, with the plain yellow accent nail. I love the depth of colour in the green polish.
I bought it from Sportsgirl.



The green and gold had done its job, Australia finally won some gold medals. After all the Bronze and silver we'd won I chose to wear them plain for a few days each.

3rd place: BRONZE--  Face of Australia- Bronze
2nd place: SILVER-- nails inc. for Cleo- Cleopatra's kiss
1st place: GOLD-- Face of Australia- Gold


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.. I have turned on verification, there have been some crazy weird spam comments recently, sorry if you are a real polish loving person... What did you think? How are you going?